Follow these steps to forward emails automatically from your myCVCC account to your @centralvriginia.edu account.
- Log in to your myCVCC account and click on Gmail.
- Make sure the email address that’s signed in is your myCVCC email (should end in "@email.vccs.edu").
- Click on the gear icon at the top next to the question mark and click on See all settings.
- Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP, and click on Add a forwarding address.
- Type in your @centralvirginia.edu address. There should be a pop up asking if you want to forward emails to that address. Hit yes.
- You should receive an email to your @centralvirginia.edu account that contains a confirmation code.
- Type in the confirmation code and hit verify.
- Now that you have verified you email account, click on Forward a copy of incoming mail to @centralvirginia.edu and choose whether to keep a copy in you VCCS email inbox.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the screen and you should be set up for email forwarding.
Test it and send an email to your @email.vccs.edu account and see if it shows up in your @centralvirginia.edu inbox.