The Objective of the CVCC Classified Staff Association
- To promote better communication and cooperation among all employees of Central Virginia Community College and its service region.
- To voice and express the Association’s point of view on any subjects relevant to the interests of Central Virginia Community College. Such suggestions or recommendations as a result there of shall be made to the appropriate College committee or officer.
- To share ideas, exchange information, generate recommendations, and discuss issues that affect CVCC classified personnel.
- To foster unity, cooperation, and loyalty among all classified employees of CVCC.
- To recommend methods and means of improving career opportunities for CVCC classified employees.
Officers for 2019-20
- President - Mary Canfield
- Vice President - Cathy Sanders
- Treasurer - Tammy Johnson
- Secretary - Connie Deacon