Thursday, November 8, 2012
1:00pm – 2:30pm
· To be held on Sunday, 12/2/12 at 2pm
· Volunteers are appreciated
· Susan Anderson to drive convertible, also a flatbed truck to be used
· Candy has been purchased
· Dianne Sykes to ask about banners/magnets
· To be held Monday, 11/26 through Wednesday, 11/28 from 9am-1pm
· Volunteers are needed to help with registration
Beginning Balance $563.69
Deposits $249 Masquerade Jewelry
$265 Vendor Fair
Ending Balance $1077.69
David Lightfoot presented information regarding an Electronic Newspaper/Bulletin which will replace The Weekly Bulletin.
· Different categories will be available
· Users will control their own posts
· Employees can only post and must be logged in to do so
· Open for viewing to the public but no posts will be allowed
· $75 will be given towards their food pantry drive.
Students in Need
· $100 to be spent towards vouchers/gift certificates to The Spot for students who need a meal.
o Counseling/Security could possibly hand out on an as needed basis
· $150 to be spent towards non-perishable food items for students in need – Connie Deacon and Shannon Hines to help with purchase of groceries.
· Debra Short to set out cans for collecting money to keep the items in stock.
Possible fund raisers
· Discussion of warm coat drive for CVCC campus.
Meeting adjourned at 2:30pm