Thursday, February 14, 2013
1:00pm – 2:00pm
· Over $1700 has been collected due to fundraisers and donations
Beginning Balance $1077.69
Deposits $25 Donation – Student Emergency Fund
$169 Vendor Fair
Disbursements ($75) – PT can food drive
($50) – Vouchers for Food – The Spot
($225) – Donation Student Emergency Fund
Ending Balance $921.69
· Culinary Arts possibly to do fundraiser during spring break. All money made to go to their Club Fund.
· Elections to be discussed at next meeting.
· Loretta Marshall provided training on the new Knowledge Center.
o Video tutorial on CVCC website
o Five courses in bundle – test at end, need 80% to pass
· Budget Proposal – July 2013
o House and Senate proposed a 2% increase in pay.
o Salary adjustment of $50 on base pay if more than five years.
o Senate proposed a 1% salary increase.
Meeting adjourned at 2:00pm