Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Beginning Balance $794.91
Ending Balance $794.91
· Administrative rights/software updates for classified staff – no resolve. Linda Daye to talk to David Lightfoot. Leticia Forster to bring up in President’s Staff Meeting.
· Team consists of Kitty Daniel, Linda Daye, Dianne Sykes and Shannon Hines
· Nominations consist of:
o President – Ed McGee
o Vice President – Dani VanVierssan
o Secretary – none
o Treasurer – Connie Sublett (continuing a two-year term)
· Food will be provided for next meeting to vote in new officers – March 25th
· Forms are available under the Human Resources tab on the intranet. Must be filled out before receiving the benefit.
Cougar Monthly Award
· Everyone but teaching faculty are eligible. Winner will be decided on by the Employee Recognition Committee. Connie Deacon represented the committee.
· Twila DeMasters presented handouts on workforce courses being offered. Professional Development Funds may be used for these classes.
· Twila also brought up toner recycling and stated that Dani VanVierssan is in charge of the program. An email will be sent out regarding various drop-off bin locations.
· Some employees don’t have access to their leave totals on the Leave Drive. Currently the employee has to request access through IT. Leticia Forster to work on adding to hiring process.
Meeting adjourned at 1:30pm