Facilities, Finance and Sustainability Committee
October 10, 2017
Members in Attendance:
1:00pm Amherst Hall Room 2207
- Ron Parker
- Beth Walkup
- Peter Dorman
- Rick Tyler
- Lewis Bryant
- Renovations – waiting for VCCS to fund so we can hire architect. VCCS is looking for $1 million in startup funds.
- New signage has seemed to be very helpful to students and inexpensive.
- MS4 pond is to have open bids 10/27/2017.
- MS4 audit 10/16/2017
- DEQ site visit 10/24/2017
- LED signs are being talked about for some of the campus.
- Recycling is going to start being hauled off to a local free recycling dumpster area.
- Replacing the Honeywell system is a work in progress.
- Rick announced that he will be holding a Brown Bag session on November 16th in room 2123 discussing the renovations.