Safety and Security Committee Meeting Minutes
Lucy Carter Smith
January 14, 2014
· The committee discussed the fact that the Safety and Security Committee is defined as a policy committee presented by David Lightfoot, no action was taken.
· The committee discussed the proposed reflective exterior door signs for Amherst Hall presented by Tom Bushley. A sample of the reflective lettering with scale drawing was presented. Tom Bushley will make sample of reflective sign to present at next meeting.
· The committee discussed the proposed Policy on CVCC Designated Area as Public Use Space presented by Russell Dove, the committee voted to advance the proposal to the General Governance for approval.
· The committee discussed the Adopt a Building Program and building wardens presented by Lucy Smith, no action taken.
· The committee discussed video surveillance presented by Russell Dove, no action taken.
· The committee discussed the status of the student center construction project presented by Tom Bushley, no action was taken.
· The committee discussed safety and security of campus regarding outside lighting and cameras for next year’s budget presented by Tom Bushley, no action taken.