Committee Name: Social Events
Meeting Date: 11/6/18
Members Present: Rebecca Honeycutt, Mena Hughes, Linda Roberts, Rick Tyler, John Lofaso, Beth Walkup, Natalie Prue, Rick Templeton
Old Business: Discussed checklist for fall social, including:
- Availability of Dr. Capps and Dr. Mickles
- Availability of culinary arts students for food prep
- Multipurpose room availability
- Audiovisual equipment needed
- Total budget $5600
- Flyer--Ken will provide
- Natalie stated that some administrative offices are closing to allow employees to attend.
- Rebecca brought up timing of music, it was discussed and agreed that she and her group would provide music beginning 15 minutes early as attendees are arriving.
- Discussed menu with Mena.
- Reiterated that a food drive would be done for the campus food pantry, one donated item = one additional ticket for giveaway items.
- Beth provided examples of potential decorations.
- Confirmed $500 for cost of gift cards for giveaways.
- Discussed drink options with Mena, including hot chocolate bar, tea, water.
Submitted by: Rick Templeton