9/24/2019 12:00:00 AM
Anna Boardwine--Culinary Student Representative
- Beth confirmed dates and availability of Dr. Capps and Dr. Mickles; them "I'll Be Home for Christmas"; and Ken Bunch will produce flyer.
- Rebecca agreed to be in charge of gift cards.
- Rick Tyler will provide Little Dickens display.
- Natalie suggested a military side-theme to go along with the original, all agreed.
- She also suggested collecting donations for the Toys for Tots program.
- Beth will order table cloths, facilities will provide greenery for tables. Asked for any tree and pine cone donations for decorations.
- Agreed that there will be music at the beginning but not during the event itself.
- Mena suggested Santa hats, at least for culinary staff, but for anyone interested.
- Mena will have menu proposal for next meeting.