The Professional Development Policy Committee supports college personnel in achieving personal and professional goals associated with their college functions. The committee shall:
- Recommend convocation activities.
- Work with the Coordinator of Professional Development to administer and analyze a professional development needs survey.
- Make suggestions for professional development activities.
- Provide teams to review applications for competitive funding requests and determine awardees.
- Assist Coordinator of Professional Development in annual evaluations of Professional Development program.
- Assist Coordinator of Professional Development in determining annual budget allocation percentages.
- Review and revise the Professional Development Plan annually.