Skip to Content

Resignation or Retirement

If a faculty member resigns, takes leave of absence without pay or retires, a letter of intent should be sent to the respective dean and the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Student Services.  Faculty members terminating employment should check with the Human Resources (HR) Office concerning fringe benefits.​

Back to top