Local Community College Funds are maintained and expended in accordance with the VCCS Policy and Procedures Manual section 4.2.2.
CVCC will send flowers for the following reasons:
- Death of a college retiree (must have worked at least five years and retired)
- Birth or adoption of the current employee’s baby
- Current employee’s death or death of a spouse, a child (including step-child), a mother/father (including step-mother/father), a mother/father-in-law, and a brother/sister
- Currently enrolled, active-semester student’s death
- Any occasion deemed appropriate by the President’s Office
Note: CVCC cannot make donations of any kind in lieu of flowers